Sunday, May 9, 2010

movie #7

I get to cross off 2). See a movie alone because of this movie. Which is awesome on its own, but I actually really enjoyed this movie. But yes, Alone ness first. It wasn't really odd at all except before going in and straight after it finished. Those were the moments where there would normally be social ness. In fact, I tried to steal internet in order to be social before the movie. Which is pathetic ( more pathetic in that it didn't work ). The guys sitting behind me were rather entertaining and much like the people I'd normally see movies with. So that was cool. And they laughed almost as often as I did. Almost.

I loved Hit-Girl. None of that pink girly shit. Twas awesome. But at the same time terrifying, in that killing people and getting shot didn't phase her in the slightest. And Nicolas Cage?! WTF? I had no idea he was in it.

I'm falling asleep and have no idea what to write about. Red Mist reminded me of Neville Longbottom. Completely different guy. This guy was in Role Models though. That's why he looked familiar. The main character should have looked familiar but didn't. K told me he was in Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging and I had to IMDB stalk him before I could even see a resemblance. They changed his hair dramatically, ok? Plus he tended to have blood all over his face in this movie.

Umm.... soundtrack.... I don't remember much. There was one scene with the chick killing a ridiculous amount of guys to 90's angsty girl rock. "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN BOUT MY REPUTATION". As if you don't know what I'm talking about. It was pretty awesome.

5 stars? I'm feeling generous. Mostly sleepy. Whatever. It was a good movie. I'd enjoy watching it again. Ok, nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment