Monday, March 14, 2011

Gone

Gone by Mo Hayder was genius. I love her writing. It’s so gory and graphic and unafraid. This was another Jack Cafferey book which is a brilliant thing as I love these characters. This one was different though because I could see it coming. Mo Hayder usually surprises me ( and to be honest, most thriller mysteries do ) but I guessed who it was before the end. I’m extremely proud of this fact.

I bought this book in Heathrow airport. I was so pissed with the situation I was in I was ready to break noses but I refrained. I’d just waited around for hours and the crappy bookstore was packed and they didn’t have the sequel of the book I just finished and GAH. Stab them all. I finished most of it on the plane.

5 stars because she is amazing and the book is amazing and the character development is amazing AND SO MUCH AMAZINGNESS. Read it. Or her other stuff. Or all of her stuff. NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment