Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All Very Exciting

I am sitting on my queen sized bed eating caramel tart flavoured yoghurt and procrastinating my excessive amount of homework. Also, I'm currently ditching uni. I thought I could achieve more if I stayed home. The fact that I haven't achieved anything yet is beside the point. Anyway, I have internet now so I thought it was about time to update you all on my new life.

I can cross off 56). Move out now! I am living in Glebe on the 6th floor of an ugly apartment block with this amazing girl that I went to school with and a cute little cat called Sassafras and my cranky fish called Rupert. We're pretty awesome. I still haven't unpacked everything which is mildly depressive and quite painful as I keep tripping over boxes or have boxes fall at me. Uncool. But I'm super close to everything. 48). is going to be a flipping breeze. And uni is only 1 train away instead of three. It's quite nice. I just need to find me a job so I can actually eat occasionally and that kind of thing.

Hopefully I'll have a housewarming just as fun as the random drunken gathering we had last night.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment