Wednesday, March 9, 2011

chinese

MAD CHINESE THEME FOR YOU! It’s very exciting-like. On Friday it was Papa’s birthday and we went for dinner at the chinese restaurant we tend to go to celebrate birthdays. I was quite excited; I like to make a fuss when we go out to dinner to better highlight how infrequently we go out for dinner as a family. VERY RARELY. Anyhoo, there was deliciousness. Purpose of actually including all this loveliness is that I can cross off 33). Eat with chopsticks successfully. I went the whole meal without spilling anything on myself, without chucking a shit fit out of impatience or giving up and requesting a fork. Papa even challenged me to pick up half a grain of rice ( sarcastically ) and I got it first go ( win of epic proportions ). And don’t say anything about dessert. I doubt fried icecream is traditionally eaten with chopsticks. AND THEN the next day we went to the Art Gallery of NSW and saw the First Emperor warriors. They were pretty impressive but it was so ridiculously packed I almost went nuts and kicked all the complaining children in the teeth. So the warriors lost some impressiveness. And then the parents were telling the kids the wrong things, half the other stuff in the exhibition were just replicas and then Munchkin got super sick and almost puked/passed out on people. Which I would have let happen if I knew Munchkin wouldn’t get hurt but they’d probably just trample him. He actually has acute tonsillitis ( again ) and is now on penicillin because it’s so terrible. I’m not sure how this is at all list related but there you go. That was my weekend. Mostly. The rest of it I don’t really remember. Not because I was drunk, just because it was pretty uneventful.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment