Sunday, December 5, 2010

nm...got it

This is kind of terrible. It’s my first chance to blog in eons and I’m not tech savvy enough to work the internet. I bought an internet stick and plugged it in and everything looked dandy and then had a selfish hissy fit and decided all other websites weren’t worthy and therefore wouldn’t work. So I’m writing this in word. This may not seem like such a huge issue but blogger intensely dislikes copying and pasting shit. Like, imagine that typical uhuh don’t go there, click-in-a-z-formation attitude. Then imagine trying to get that to do what you want. Yeah. It’s just not going to happen.

Hold up. The music stopped. Ok back. That was stupid… a) because it didn’t affect you in the slightest and b) I could have just had music from my laptop instead. Oops.

You know what?! BACKTRACK. I’m house sitting for my aunt in the coolest suburb in Sydney. YESH. It’s pretty neat. But I’m sleepy and the weather is stupid so I’m staying in for the mo and therefore trying to make internet work and whatnot. And this house is a bit odd and I need music or I shall talk to myself and it’s the kind of house that just might answer. Which would be worrying. So music. I’m rambling. Sorry. One other thing though, I’m so used to living at the end of a long driveway, next to a cliff and a creek that people and cars are freaking me out a bit. Darn society, impacting my mental stability.

Cool. They changed my shifts at work. I now work 8 hours, three days a week. It’s pretty swell. The 8 hours are death. The money will be lovely though :) When they decide to pay me. And when I figure out this internet thing and check to see if they decided to pay me. FARK.

WHAT ELSE?! I was most awful at keeping up to date last month. I kind of went catatonic in that I only did what was completely necessary and everything else was ignored. Except for last weekend which was flipping awesome and gets a blog of it’s own. That’s how damn awesome it was.

Ok, I’m going to write about a bunch of movies and then about dreams and then about that weekend adventure and then maybe something else I can think of. Wow. I might even stagger their ‘release’ as I totally have that option if this copying and pasting decides to work. Otherwise I’m going to have a bunch of blogs on Jasper with no way of sharing them with the world, which would shit me to no end.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment