Saturday, December 11, 2010

movie #12

Totes found my movie list. Scott Pilgrim vs the World. YEAH. I can’t remember if I blogged about this or not which is unfortunate as I have no way to check. Ah well. This was so long ago. Damnit. I saw it with H. Twas hilarious, but another one you can’t even attempt to take seriously. It was good though. I like Michael Cera. I REMEMBER WHY I PUT THIS OFF. It’s boring. I can’t expect you enjoy my ramblings about movies. Mostly because I hate writing anything specific because my uncle does this thing where he tells you so much about it you feel like you’ve already seen it. I should do this drunk. HAHA. Sorry.

The first evil ex was my favourite. HE SUNG. And could fly somehow. And dance while flying. DA FUCK? The vegan one was also pretty fucking hilarious. Oh and the girl was just a bit WHAT? I don’t even…?! Oh oh, favourite characters and I didn’t say the gay roommate. DAMN. So many lolz. I can’t remember their names. I should watch it again. I think my descriptions are quite easy to interpret though, to be honest.

I liked how they used the typography and stuff to have the whole movie look and feel like a video game. That was quite cool.

I’m giving up. 4 stars. Blah Blah Blah. I’ll go watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment