Thursday, December 9, 2010

noooooooo

While I wait for my microwave meal to microwave I am going to start to write about how shit my yesterday was. Yes it's past midnight, don't judge me and my eating habits.

SO... yesterday. I woke up early. Denied the fact I was awake for two hours and then got up. I put washing on which I promptly forgot. I didn't get home until 11ish at night the next day which you can now see why this is a problem. I made myself an awesome lunch of sandwiches and rice and stuff and forgot that too. Then I walked to the station in the freaking 5billion degree heat and caught the train the fancy website said would get me there on time. It didn't. Work was 8 hours of crap and I found out that they just forgot to pay me. Not a bank error or a bunch of us were some how over looked. They just forgot to give me my pay. When I finally finished work there was a ridiculous amount of police cars and ambulances and confused looking people at Epping station. Turns out there was a trespasser on the tracks and therefore all trains were delayed. So I called Mother Dearest and she rescued stranded me. I felt pretty lame relying on my mother to save me but it was 1.5 hours and 3 buses back to Newtown and taxis are fucking expensive. Plus, she offered. And I later found out 'major delay' translated to 'no trains for a whole hour'. YUCK.

And now it's several days later, I'm going to a concert alone and I'm still in a bit of a shit mood. It's already 4 in the afternoon and I had such beautiful plans. AND CENTRELINK HATES ME. It's ok though. Centrelink is hated back by everyone, you can tell because spell check says it's not a word.

I'm going to blast some Linkin Park ( subject of said concert ) and try to get around to that blogging I promised. The whole staggered release thing never happened because I got bored. I'll post what I did write and you'll understand.

MuchLove.

1 comment: