Monday, November 1, 2010

life's no fun without a good scare

haha, yeah, so frantic blogging time is actually code for get distracted, go to L's and watch movies to celebrate his birthday... woops. Twas fun though. I'm most appreciative of A's amazing driving skills.

And now I have photos of me with no pants, looking quite albino. Actually no, first I have a pic of Zatanna to prove that she does actually exist and that I looked EXACTLY like her, bar the blondness. That and the fact that my shirt completed its purpose of covering my tits.

Our lovely posse, A as Little Dead Riding Hood, Myself as Zatanna, D as the family butcher, Lack of Letter'd friend as a pirate, L as an emo, or Pablo Trinity something-about-a-dragon.

A and I in D's backyard.

D's mum is adorable. She ran around the whole night, dancing the thriller dance for everyone, calling us party poopers and not letting A and I leave until we danced with her. She made the most amazing food too, I had the most adorable ghost cupcake, I felt guilty eating it. I played guitar hero for the first time ever! I'm somewhat crap at it, but it's the most fun. And then we went to L's place and played GTA and I drove a train through the sky because I'm just awesome that way. Neat. And now I get to cross off 17). Go to a halloween party dressed up.

MuchLove.

3 comments:

  1. I feel i should mention (although it is a perhaps a touch late) that the male population laments the fact that you did not portray the character to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahem... I WASNT WEARING PANTS AND SPENT THE ENTIRE NIGHT IN A CORSET. what more do you want!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same thing every man wants. Tits. =P

    ReplyDelete