Sunday, October 31, 2010

neglected?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Yeah, aka last day of the month. That, combined with the fact that I just finished uni means frantic blogging time. I am the most cool.

But seriously, I don't have to go to uni for 2 weeks! and then after that, 3.5 months! muchos happy about that. The last two assignments that were due last week were terrible. I literally finished them on the train to uni. I'm not expecting super shiny marks there. My illustration assignment on the other hand was pretty bad ass so I want good marks for that. You can see it here: http://happy-froggie.deviantart.com/art/poster-for-illustration-183839389. The sizing isn't the greatest, but if you click on it, it gets a bit bigger and if I feel like uploading all 26 individual sketches in the near future they'll be up there too, so you can read it a bit better. The last assignment is creating a typography primer. It should be lovely. It's not a hard assignment and I can easily get the marks if I don't procrastinate too much. And just because I can, I'm going to note here that my teacher for this class said I had good taste in design. FUCK YES, I'M AWESOME.

In other news, I went to a halloween party last night at D's. His Mum is freaking hilarious. The night started without pants and ended with me flying a train through the sky. That pretty much sums up how epic it was. I was quite sleepy though, which is unfortunate. I will post more about this later when I have pics, which I need to acquire from others. If you're dying of anticipation and confusion as to why I had no pants on though, it's because I dressed up as Zatanna. Who no one has heard of, but she does actually exist and I looked exactly like her, so nerr.

WHAT ELSE? I can see my floor again. I cleaned. Well, I cleaned a bit, got bored, and decided to blog instead. What I really want to do is go downstairs, have some tea and one of these cookie things I bought myself, but I really don't want to share my cookie things, and I can't work out a way around this yet. So here I am, sharing my slight conundrum with you.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment