Sunday, October 24, 2010

about that...

HOLY CRAP. It's been weeks. Apologies. One mild mental breakdown and several list items later, I'm back! But not really. I'm procrastinating. It's the last week of uni for me so I have 3 massive assignments due, 2 of which I haven't really started. And I felt the need to tell you about them, rather than actually complete them. I do recognise this logic is severely flawed, but whatever. COOL.

I MISS EVERYONE. I turned into the biggest hermit, leaving the house only for uni and work. I've had some awesome coincidence catch ups but they were short lived and kind of made me miss them more.

I haven't blogged my dreams for last month because I don't have any to share. I don't think the reoccurring semi nightmare of being at work for more hours than necessary counts. But this month I've had some crazies. So something to look forward to there.

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHARE!! But not share all of the info because I want it to be a surprise, so don't get pissed, BUT I have the most amazing halloween outfit ever. I'm so frikin pumped. Partly because I get to cross something off my list but mostly because it's the only time of year you can wear your underwear in public and not get arrested.

I'm going to go finish an assignment now.

MuchLove.

3 comments:

  1. halloween party? orly? when? =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. underwear in public? orly? when? =O

    ReplyDelete
  3. ermm saturday night. and this is awkward because you probably weren't invited and now I feel like a bitch. SHIITE.
    and yes, underwear in public. theres a first for everything right? SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete