Friday, November 19, 2010

my plans are brilliant

I'm in Tamworth. The bustling 'city' ahem town, where my father grew up and my grandparents have decided to move back to. Whom I decided to visit. Coz I'm the most awesome grand-daughter. It's true, the other one is a bit of a brat. She can't help it though, she's only 4. Anyhoo, I'm sleeping in the king sized bed which was in my house for a while and it is freaking heaven.

Which is my lame segue into telling you about how I'm going to London. Haha. No, I really did want to tell you about the heavenly realm that is sleeping in this monstrosity of a bed. But I also wanted to tell you about how originally I was going to save 3000$ for 63). and then use that money to cross off 101). by buying a king sized bed. Because they are too school for cool. And then I read a blog about an exhibition in the British Museum on the book of the dead which for the uninformed is an ancient Egyptian religious artefact that contains spells and other rituals to do with how they dealt with death, burial and the after life. http://morbidanatomy.blogspot.com/2010/10/journey-through-afterlife-ancient.html read about it there. So, I was all "ZOMG, ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY, PUT YOUR SHOES ON, LETS GO!". Then I remembered the British Museum is in London, which requires more effort than shoes. After much debating and changing of plans and travel partners, I am going to London with my grandmother in February. COOL. Which also means I need to save more than 3000$. I already have 2000$ because I work and get paid much more than what you'd expect. So yeah, thats my badass plan of the moment.

When I get back to civilisation I promise to blog about my dreams, the movies I've been ignoring and the books I've been reading.

MuchLove.

2 comments:

  1. england was fucking amazing, I was so enthralled with it I'd love to live there... but there are some things that i'd more then love to live without and thus why i'm staying here :/

    1 really massive reason is that, to have a TV means that you need a licence... i'm not paying to watch tv with adverts on it >.<
    ... plus all the other taxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to learn how to use anchor tags. Remind me some time, and i shall instruct you.

    ReplyDelete