Monday, November 1, 2010

The Marvellous Miss A

I have this lovely friend who has been mad helpful with crossing things off my list. I'm not sure if she is aware but thanks to her, in the last month alone, I can cross one off and reduce another to 2/5.

Firstly, she turned 19. I couldn't make it to her birthday gathering party thing because of work so I made her a ridiculous cake 2 days later, for 47). but mostly for the fact that she deserves fancy cake. T and I made cookie monster :) He started to melt though, the fucker. The top pic is the one we made, the one underneath is what he was meant to look like. I say A+ for effort.




I thought 58). Sell a piece of jewellery I have made would include making a huge amount and then having a stall at some market, most likely losing money in the process. But it was A's Mum's birthday and I made some earrings and A paid me altogether too much for them. So yes, crossing it off :) I'm still going with the stall thing though, I have 4 months off uni to sit and make stuff and plan. It'll be sweet.

So thanky my lovely friend, A.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment