Saturday, July 3, 2010

noodleness

This be the recipe from last month. SORRY. I keep feeling the need to say sorry. I know I'm forgetful and lazy but it's no excuse. I have a bunch of people telling me I say sorry too often, not just here, but in general. It's true. I say sorry too often. And then it changes to things like 'apologies' and 'deep regret'. Well not the second one. Yet. You catch my drift. So, recipe? YES. I am quite fond of it, it be delicious. It needs a better name though.

RECIPE: [NOODLE CHICKEN DISH]

ingredients:
200g rice stick noodles
2 tbs peanut oil
2 celery sticks
1 red capsicum
600g chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
1/3 cup roasted cashews
2 tbs soy sauce
1 bunch fresh coriander

method:
cook and drain noodles, following pack instructions.
heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add celery and capsicum. Stir-fry for one minute, transfer to a bowl. Heat remaining oil. Add the chicken. Stir-fry for two minutes or until cooked through.
stir-fry the noodles, peanuts, soy sauce, celery and capsicum, and chicken for one minute or until heated through. Toss through coriander.
SERVE.

Yay. I tried to write this up two days ago but got cranky at the fact that I couldn't copy and paste and therefore ran away. Anyhoo, A has already tried to remake it but got fancy with peanut butter and wine. That's kind of awesome and kind of terrifying at the same time.

THERE IS SO MUCH TO BLOG ABOUT. But so little time. Well not really, I just find other stuff to do. Maybe tonight :)

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment