Friday, July 16, 2010

Goth Markets


So I'm going to back track a little here. I went to some markets last ( ? ) weekend and they were quite cute and I bought pretty stuff. Which I'm going to now share with you, which is only possible because my phone is amazing and has a semi decent camera. Yay. It's annoying to work bluetooth and whatnot to get them though.

TOTALLY WORKED IT OUT FRIENDS!


Spiders and coffins :) how much awesome?? SO MUCH. I can't wear them yet. SAD FACE. I don't know why I did this no jewellery thing. I've decided to blog all about it at the end of the month ( who knows, I may have found my camera by then! here's hoping ). I also bought myself an underbust corset. It's beautiful but a bitch to get on. Cool. Yeah. I'd tell you the story of the whole day but it's pretty boring, really, and it seems so long ago I can't remember if it was last weekend or not so details were going to be hazy anyway. Cliff notes version: met R and C, trained it, found it, shopped, met A and friend, got EXTREME hungry, giggled at the 'man skirt', ate subway, train home.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment