Thursday, July 1, 2010

humble apologies.

I have been rather slack with blogging and list achieving and stuff in general actually. I'm honestly really sorry about that. Last week I was planning a come back of epic proportions and then Friday and Saturday happened ( which I will explain ) and then it was all a bit "Well this is just crap. Why do I bother?".

On friday night I was so ridiculously pumped for a night out. I felt like I had sat at home ALL week and seen no one and done nothing. So I was excited to brave the cold and spend too much money and get drunk too quickly because that is the beauty of being a light weight. And then plans fell apart. And everyone else had plans. Or were being responsibly out of character ( which was probably the biggest kick in the face ). So I stayed home, watched Supernatural and complained loudly. And then on Saturday night there was a Lunar Eclipse. Or a partial lunar eclipse. IT WAS AN ECLIPSE OF SOME SORT. Which is on my list, 13). See an eclipse of some sort. But I was sitting in Munchkin's room, watching Underworld, yelling at the main character for stealing my boots ( don't say she obviously had them first, logic isn't applicable here ), And not on facebook, where everyone was saying LOOK AT THE MOTHERFUCKING MOON, IT'S RED.

I did some research. The next Lunar Eclipse is in December. The 21st to be exact. I shall sit and stare at that goddamn moon and then cross it off my list. I don't know why it bugged me so much, but grr face. To the extreme. EXTREME.

To make up for my lack of list activities and blogging I'm challenging myself. I scoffed at going vegetarian for a month because I can barely survive a week without some sort of meat craving and my will power isn't the strongest. So instead I'm going July without jewellery for 82). I've got my boring earrings in and am showing my ring tan lines to the world. Once I find a camera ( mine is still AWOL, mostest annoying ) I'll show you what I usually wear. I want to document it. You can laugh at how much metal I carry around.

And tomorrow I'm going for a road trip :) T and I are going to the coast for the day and pointing out crap from our childhoods. I'm quite excited for it.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment