Monday, June 14, 2010

movie #9

Second movie was Robin Hood. We weren't quite as excited for this movie as the first one. I was at that sleepy stage where I wasn't very good at following what was going on, and I needed to because I had no idea what was going on. I fell asleep for the epic battle scene near the end. There were archers and water and boats and people dying and I went to sleep.

I thought Robin Hood was all about taking from the rich and giving to the poor but this was before he got to the vigilante stage? I guess. It was sorta confusing. It could have been any olde english war story. And I didn't understand the whole relationship with Marian.

The ranga from ER was in it :) made me giggle. He was running around with a cross bow, not saving people in a hospital. Odd.

I'm thinking 2ish stars. I don't feel right judging it, in that I didn't pay close enough attention, as it was 3ish in the morning. And movie seats aren't the most comfortable. Although D letting me put my legs up and moving the arm rest helped ( THANKY!!! ). And don't think I'm cheating in not blogging about the last movie, it was Kick-Ass, which I've already seen! Twas fun seeing it the second time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment