Tuesday, June 1, 2010

8). Go to a concert

Last friday I had an epic city adventure, all because mother dearest wanted to take me with her to Angel Place Concert Hall with the tickets her boss gave her, for a concert at lunch time. CONCERT. I didn't realise until 2 days later that I could cross something off my list. I got stuck in my head that it would be a concert for a band, as in moshing and going deaf for three days.

This wasn't a band. It was a quartet? I don't speak music, sorry. There was a chick playing violin, another chick playing viola, a guy playing cello and a chick playing piano. And they played Schuman's something something rather ( I'm guessing on the spelling ). It was quite pretty. I did enjoy it.

Before that I went to see K play guitar which was awesome ( she goes to uni in a frikin castle ). After I bought a jacket. For 5$. YEAH. And then M visited :) which was most exciting, as I have not seen her in months. But the important part of this story is: I get to cross something else off my list!!! FUCK YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment