Sunday, June 20, 2010

4). go somewhere in the boot of a car

B, N, D and I went to pick up the pizza last night. And I came back in the boot. YES. It was quite fun. Except B's car is kind of small so the boot was kind of miniscule. Which I guess is good because I wasn't moving around. We've been joking about this every time B and I are in the car together. I never thought it would actually happen. I've been negatively influencing too many people lately. Woops.

I'm glad it was a short trip though. As amazing fun as it was, I'd already had a drink and not being able to see where I was going meant slight motion sickness. Which disappeared as soon as I got out of the boot. But still, any longer in that tiny boot I would have cramped up and there would be vom. Ick. Although, if the car wasn't moving I could nap in there no problem. Liking coffin-like enclosed spaces probably doesn't say much for my mental health, does it?

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment