Wednesday, August 31, 2011

stuff for Edy. Your welcome.

Ok, so, donating blood is turning out to be much harder than I expected. After the epic fail, I decided I would just call and reschedule, fill out the miles of paperwork and try to get stabbed for a good cause again. One of their prerequisites is to feel good for a few days before leaking blood in a bag for them, which is a problem because I just had the most disgusting throat infection ever. As in, I had black lumps in the back of my throat and couldn't talk, breathe, eat or sleep. Basically the four things I'm good at. GAH. In fact it was so gross I convinced myself I had throat cancer and have officially stopped smoking. Probably the most short lived addiction ever. So on top of convincing myself I was dying, I had to somehow get to a doctor, which I hadn't had to do since I moved out. It was a horrifying concept. I could hardly get out of bed, let alone all the way to where ever the doctor was. So yeah, screw my independance, I called Papa, and he took me. AND I'm all better now. But I'm not taking anti depressants anymore and my body dislikes this and my face feels like an ocean. OCEAN FACE. It's well weird. But should pass soon. I hope. So yes, feeling like shit means I can't be a good person. Fuck society.

My friend just convinced me to try go to an earlier class so I can travel home with her. I havn't done the homework and I'm going to class early. Does this seem silly to anyone else?

MuchLove


2 comments:

  1. I wonder who this 'Edy' fellow is. He must be extrememly good looking if you'd write a whole blog post just for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's just a good friend i haven't seen in a while...

    ReplyDelete