Wednesday, May 25, 2011

77

Turns out writing about boyfriend jinxed it and he dumped me. Which is unfortunate for him coz I'm fucking lovely. And unfortunate for me because I somewhat enjoyed being in a relationship. I know I'm awesome at being single, I wasn't even used to the not single thing yet.

I guess 'having an actual relationship' would include the break up bit, but I was kind of hoping to put that off for a while. You know, until I got bored or something. Boys suck. That's pretty much it.

Life is still freaking sweet though, uni and chilling and not being a smoker. I really don't want to be a smoker. I keep smoking though. Dammit.

MuchLove.

4 comments:

  1. mm, people are... yeah

    Hope you're alright, you know my number/email/facebook if you'd like to talk about it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah same here. It's ok, it happens to all of us. Usually more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are awesome. you can officially count yourselves out of the 'boys suck' statement :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so, movies and chocolate at my place some time? =D
    we can EAT our troubles away ^^

    ReplyDelete